Melanie Robbins is an American television host, global motivational speaker and best-selling author of The 5 Second Rule, Stop Saying You’re Fine, Take Control of Your Life, Kick Ass with Mel Robbins and The 5 Second Journal. Mel helps people transform their lives by empowering them with the tools necessary to conquer their everyday problems and life’s biggest problems.
If you think of the word “Ambition”, what person comes to mind: the CEO of a start-up company, an entrepreneur that makes millions, a celebrity, a pro-athlete that lives in a mansion or a visionary that is trying to change the world.
If these doesn’t inspire you – this is the video for you!
- Am I lazy?
- Am I unsuccessful?
- What is wrong with me?
- Not becoming a quitter
- Committing to your growth.
- Going to the gym a few times a week and planning to drag yourself back there
- Reading more books
- Helping people and volunteering every week
- Write in your journal every day.
- Obstacles you have overcome
- How much you have survived
- How much you are growing
- Putting in the hard work
- Pushing yourself to be a better person.
Now that you have seen ambition in yourself, help someone else to see it in themselves by sharing the video with them.
For more information